Initial visit 60min - 55€
Follow-up 45min - 35€
It is recommended for all postnatal women from 6 weeks to 24 months after childbirth.
Postnatal physiotherapy check allows to give personal feedback to women. It aims to educate and give advice on safe activities and exercises to improve postnatal recovery and return to everyday activities.
Postnatal physiotherapy includes:
- full postural check
- pelvic floor muscle assessment
- abdominal muscle exam to check for any separation
- screening for bladder and bowel dysfunction.
Consult with the physiotherapist if you have any of the following symptoms:
- bulging appearance of the stomach, especially at the midline – „mommy pooch“
- your belly bulges or you see a separation when lying supine and lifting head or legs
- discomfort around your C-section scar
- urinary leakage while coughing, sneezing, running, etc
- sudden urge to urinate
- bowel incontinence
- hip, pelvis or back pain