Relieve pain and regain Your active life
How can physiotherapy help You?
Physiotherapy can help you to understand the nature of your complaint and provide comprehensive treatment. Also, it can help with the injury prevention and education to assist you in improving your health. Physiotherapy offers an individual approach and tailored treatment plan based on your goals and requests.
What should you know before coming to physiotherapy?
- Doctor´s referral is not necessary
- Wear appropriate clothing so that the therapist could assess the area of complaint
- If possible, please take all the relevant medical information with you: MRI results, CT results, X-Ray results, doctor’s assessments, etc.
- We accept payments in cash or by bank transfer
When to seek help from a physiotherapist?
Most common reasons are:
- Back pain: low back pain, upper back pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Muscle strains and ligament sprains
- Joint pain, joint stiffness, movement limitations
- Headaches, dizziness, loss of balance
- Injuries, traumas, car accidents
- Pre- and postoperative rehabilitation
- Joint replacement rehabilitation
- Referred pain in the limbs
- Overuse syndromes
- Work related and postural issues
- Pelvic floor dysfunction and pelvic pain